My new baby!


 I have always been the type of person to go away on holiday and buy small tiny souvenirs that I will forget about a week after returning home. Going away to Portugal this year I knew that I wanted to not waste my money and to only buy things that I really loved. Every time we walked to the nearest town that had a Zara and H&M I wanted to go in and browse. I was told by most of my family members that I could only shop somewhere that we didn't have at home, fair point I guess! There was this little shop called Parfois that was all over Portugal. On the first night I spotted this bag and fell in love with it in Grey. Just before we left to come home I went in again just as the ladies were about to close for the night and were putting out new stock! This is their new colour for the next season and I am so glad that I waited before purchasing it! There isn't a Parfois in the UK but I believe you can buy it online. The only issue with their online store is that the Euro/GBP is the same! So it is more expensive to buy online than it would be to buy it in Europe!





The bag is perfect for this season. It has a Snake print leather design which makes it feel and look more expensive than it actually is! I decided to go with the Burgundy colour as I wanted to use it throughout the winter, and I wanted a colour other than Black! 






The bag comes with so many different pockets that it made it perfect for travelling! I know that this bag will also be perfect to use as a handbag on days that I am out for trips at uni. It has two larger pockets with zips on either side of the bag. There is then 3 sections inside. A central zipped section and then two open ones either side of that. For extra security the bag has a protective magnet close which closes off the sections and also keeps the bag together. There is a extra purse on the outside of the bag which I think is supposed to be used to keep loose coins in. I have been using it for storing chewing gum! This can go in or out of the bag or could be removed altogether! The bag also comes with a longer strap which turns the handbag into a cross body bag. 






Here are a couple of images that you might have seen on my blog in the past couple of weeks. I thought I would include them here as well so you can get an idea of the size! 





I hope you enjoyed this post! Sorry it has taken me a little bit of time between uploading. I didn't realise that as soon as I would get home from holiday I was going straight to work with my dad! haha! 

Let me know what type of posts you would like to see in the future! I am so excited to be buying a new gadget that will help with the quality of this blog!

Lots of love, 
If you liked this post you might also like: 

10 comments

  1. What a lovely bag, really suits you! I'm hoping to head to Portugal soon so will keep an eye out for that store! Jasmin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is amazing! The shop has some other really nice designs too!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm so in love with that bag, it's so chic and seems really functional! I always buy bags abroad, time for a new one soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I buy a new handbag every year! It is such an addiction!

      Thanks for the comment xxx

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely bag! I have an obsession with them recently

    LaurieElle.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am such a bag and shoe person its ridiculous!

      xxx

      Delete
  4. That bag is so beautiful! I think it suits you and the season very well. xx I prefer a smaller bag for now, but I think a bigger one is always nice to have. ;)
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first 'larger' bag that I have owned and I love it! I have used it every day since I got back from holiday!

      Thanks for the comment :) xx

      Delete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox