Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter- Book Review!


Today's post is a little bit different to my usual ones. I am going to be doing my first ever book review! The book in question is 'Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter' by Louise Peatland (Sprinkle of Glitter for us blog/youtube folk!). Before I start I want to put a little disclaimer out there that these opinions are my own! 

Before I start on the book I just wanted to give a brief introduction to Louise or those who have been living under a rock for the past 5 years! Louise or Sprinkle of Glitter as she is known in our community, is a British Fashion, Lifestyle and Beauty blogger/youtuber. Her blog radiates happiness, self confidence and being positive. Which in some trying times this year I have turned to in hopes to cheer myself up! You can check out her blog HERE!



First of all the whole design of the book is something that I haven't seen before. The front cover features Louise's signature pink style, which I feel sums her up perfectly, I mean aren't we all just in awe of her hair!? A little pot of gold glitter also features on the front cover which makes me SO happy! Oh and don't get me started on the glossy pages and 'that' book smell...AMAZING!. Although this book has been written by Louise it is not an autobiography in the slightest. This is probably what I enjoy most about this book. You can read it page after page or just open it and choose a chapter. The possibilities are endless! The graphics and typography are all spot on as well. Think Pinterest and this book is pretty much there!




A couple of my favourite pages include the chapters on Skincare, Crafts, Body Image and Being Kind. I have no bad things to say about this book. The positivity that comes from reading it is very evident. You can tell that a lot of thought, love and time has been put into each individual page which really shows! I thoroughly enjoyed reading every page of this book and know that I am going to flick through the chapters when I need to! 


 Well done Louise! 
Thanks for reading this post! 
Love, 

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox