Disneyland Paris!



If you didn't already tell by the name of this blogpost but I am going to Disneyland Paris in October! My whole family is going and this is probably going to be the last time that we are going to go as a family, which means that we need to make the holiday worthwhile. One of the things that many people who know me personally realise about me is that I am a HUGE Disney fan. When others watch horror films, I watch a cute Disney one. Words just can't explain how excited I am to go. 

October seems so far away but I know that it will come around quicker than I realise. I have lots of plans for my blog in the run up and the follow up from the trip including my favourite rides, places to eat and what I am taking with me, who doesn't love a Disney haul?!?!

I have been lucky enough to go to Disneyland Paris 3 times in the past and have had different experiences each time. The whole atmosphere of the parks make you feel like a child again, and the magic of the music and parades is unforgettable. 

I can't wait to go and can't wait to share my experiences with you all on here! 

Love, 

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox