The Gruffalo walk and my birthday!


One of the many great things about writing a blog is that in future years you have something that you can look back on. Sometimes I write things or post pictures that I want to remember and not get lost on the many files on my computer. This week has been one of those trying times for me. I haven't been having the best time at uni recently, finding every day that I have to go in a HUGE task, so this week being my birthday I found it a little tough. When I was little I used to get SO excited for birthdays. Like most kids I would tear pages out of the argos catalogue and make huge lists. As I have grown up I have hated it. I hate the attention of blowing out candles, opening presents and getting older. I mean I am no longer a teen now! 20 years old? how has that happened so quickly?!?!  I am a huge kid at heart and when the discussion of 'what do you want to do for your 21st' happens next year my response will still be 'Go to disneyland duh!'.  So it was really lovely that this weekend I spent a couple of hours at a local park with my family going on the Gruffalo walk.

 We found out about this walk from a family friend who has little children who love the story of the Gruffalo and the Gruffalo's child. I had also watched the films on christmas morning on BBC and thought it was cute, and easy to watch. Little did I know that locally was this gorgeous little trail! I thought I would include some pictures in this post and then do a HUGE write up about my birthday later on in the week. I hope you enjoy looking at some of the pictures I took. Hope you all have a lovely week!




1 comment

  1. Nice pictures!!
    New post : http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/03/its-spring-lets-pop-some-colors.html
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox