LFW 2015


London Fashion Week is one of the events on the fashion calendar which is highly anticipated and watched by many fashion admirers! This is the second fashion week that I have officially been invited to shows and it was equally as exciting as the first time I went. I always find that it is a completely different experience as I get used to the rush between shows and the long wait, sometimes in the cold, before the shows begin.

OOTD
Coat- Burberry Trench coat
Glasses- Rayban
Shirt- Zara
Jeans- Topshop
Boots- Next



This year was no different. I attended the first day of shows and had a couple of issues with trains which made me miss the first two shows which I was gutted about, but in the end I made it to the Fashion Scout base in Queen Street. The first show was James Kelly in the Vestibule. Just before this show there was a little bit of commotion outside because the Felder Felder show was oversubscribed and it had appeared that some people who had front row tickets to the show were not allowed access. Whilst this was going on the Felder Felder show actually finished and many celebrities started to leave through the front entrance. Waiting at the side were a couple of faces I noticed. Jade Thirlwall from Little Mix and Danielle Peazer who is a celebrity now from being a dancer and now has a blog read by many of her fans. I got a sneaky picture of them and was behind Jade in a paparazzi snap (lol).

claim to fame

Anyway onto the show. The collection was made up of oversized garments with heavy silhouettes. Every single piece was stunning and well made. The whole atmosphere of the room was so tranquil and peaceful.


























The show was absolutely stunning and it was a great start to #LFW. After the show I ran over to catch the Ong Oaj Pairam show.

Have you attended #LFW this season? let me know what your favourite show has been! 





No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox