Nanshy 4 in 1 blending sponge!


The last couple of months I have been reading various blogs on the #bbloggers on twitter and have seen the Nanshy makeup brushes making a reoccurrence. They have always been a brush that I have wanted to try out but never really knew what to buy. The other monday during the Bloggers Love Hub twitter party, Nanshy were giving bloggers the opportunity to sample one of their products and I rushed at the opportunity. The first thing I want to note is how fast it came. Seeing as there were probably a lot of requests for the item on Monday and it arriving on Friday, just shows how much they care about their customers. 



First of all lets talk about the packaging. The Nanshy 4 in 1 makeup blending sponge is packed neatly in a cute little box with a clear window on the front. It then has a gorgeous flock pattern on the inside. There is just something pleasing about the packaging and the colour scheme of the product works wonders! 



The makeup sponge itself is light green in colour and is the softest makeup sponge that I have ever tried, used or felt! This is something I look for in makeup tools as I want to use something that is going to be soft on my face. This sponge definitely ticks that box! I don't really know how to describe how it looks, other than saying it fits perfectly between your thumb and index finger which helps when applying makeup! 

I used the makeup sponge for applying my under eye concealer and saw fantastic, instant results. The only other sponge I have tried was a cheap H&M one and it seemed to absorb the concealer more than apply it. I used the sponge wet which I felt made it work better. I am yet to try this sponge applying foundation, although after the fantastic concealer results I am sure I am going to equally love that as well! 

Overall I really love this sponge. I didn't really have any pre thoughts before trying it as I hadn't tried any of Nanshy's products before. After this I think I am going to re look online at their other brushes. 

You can buy the 4 in 1 blending sponge here!
Check Nanshy out on twitter @Nanshyofficial
Check me out on twitter @bellamomentox

Lots of love, 

*Item mentioned in this post was sent to me to try/review. All opinions and comments are my own.


6 comments

  1. I have the sponge ready in my blogger box to try! You've got me even more excited for it now!!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beauty blenders for stippling on foundation x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't really tried proper makeup sponges/blenders before this one!
      Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete
  3. I have been seeing so many reviews on this sponge. It sounds amazing, I definitely need to give it a try x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It will not disappoint or let you down! xxx

      Delete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox