Summer beauty edit!


In the UK summer is in full swing. I have already been sunburnt and I have already complained about it being too hot in the night, which are obviously generic things to say and do in the summer. So many great things have happened to me this week that I am so excited to share! First and foremost I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST! I did a first test the other week and failed due to another car pulling out in front of me, (I never will understand why people are impatient when it comes to learners), but alas I put in for another test straight away and 2 weeks later I passed! The second great thing to happen is my brother and father have gone to Brazil to help build orphanages. This is something that they have been working towards for 3 years. They are going with a company called 'Lionsraw' so I truly recommend checking them out online. It is a fantastic reason to go and they are even having a well deserved break watching a couple of matches in the little free time that they have got.

Let me know in the comments how your week has been!

Now onto the post. I am starting to sort through my makeup as I have been less wanting to wear certain products now that the sun has arrived. Foundation being one is definitely out of the question! I bought the Benefit Big and easy BB cream, but still haven't made my mind fully up about that yet. The past week I haven't been putting a base on my face, although if you have any good bb creams then please let me know!. For the evenings I reckon I will still be using my YSL touché éclat foundation, although I reckon I will still use a minimum amount. To set my foundation I will be using my ever favourite Stay Matte powder. I have also been using my Porefessional by Benefit as a base every time that I apply makeup, so that is a must have for my makeup bag still!


Blusher was a difficult one for me as I didn't really know whether I would want to wear blush. In the summer you naturally flush so I have decided to put all of my blushes away for the summer! (A very brave decision for me I know)
I know many people do not bother with bronzer in the summer as usually your skin goes darker , I however do not seem to tan. I either go red or stay the same. So with that in mind I will continue to use bronzer. I have kept out my go to Hoola by benefit as this is my all-time favourite bronzer which never fails to disappoint me!


Recently I have been loving combining my naked 2 and 3 palettes. I feel like they have a great day-night time looks and always make my eyes look brighter. I have decided to keep out my Benefit They're real mascara as well as my Barry M Eye pencil.  


On my lips there are only a couple of lipsticks and glosses that I know I am going to be using ALOT. They are Mac Creme cup, Mac bombshell and Maybelline water shine gloss in 'cutie pie'. This is a really old purchase for me and I have loved wearing it more recently over Bombshell by make to add a glossier finish. It also smells lovely! 


My final must have for my makeup kit is this Vanilla body spray from natural collection. This is by far the nicest homely smelling thing that I own. It lingers on your body for ages and smells fresh and summery. I always apply this when I want to freshen up after a long day out and about. It is also super affordable and this one cost me £2 from Boots. 


So that is my little Summer beauty edit/makeup kit. What are your essentials for summer? Let me know down in the comments! Thanks for reading and have a lovely week!

Twitter- @BellamomentoX

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox