Spring nail varnish collection!


The other day was the beginning of spring and in celebration of that I thought I would share some of my favourite spring polishes which will be replacing some darker colours!

First of all, I just want to mention a top and base coat that I have been really loving recently. I bought Essie's grow stronger base coat and good to go top coat, after having it put on at LFW. I was really surprised how long the polishes lasted with these products so thought I would give them a try myself. They really haven't let me down and are a great foundation for any nail colour!
Madison Avenhue, Full steam ahead and Sunday Funday

My love for Essie is being continued throughout this post with a few of my favourites being from there. Madison Aven'hue, Sunday Funday and Full steam ahead.
Guava, Grapefruit and Peach Melba

 Another favourite nail brand of mine is Barry M. Guava, Grapefruit and Peach Melba being some of my favourites.

Finally Kiko is another nail brand that does amazing quality polishes. This shade doesn't have a colour name but is a gorgeous green colour.

Let me know in the comments what your favourite spring colour nail varnishes are!

xoxox
Twitter-@bellamomentox

2 comments

  1. I like your blog! These colours are very pretty!
    My latest blog post is a review of a spring appropriate neon nail polish, so I'd love you to check out my blog as I'm just starting out!
    - Graces Beauty Space xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to reply to your comment! I loved reading your blog also. xxx

      Delete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox