London Fashion Weekend Part Two!



This Post is going to be based all about the fashion catwalk show hosted by the OUTNET at London Fashion Weekends opening night. There were four different looks, Precious Metals, Flower Power, Lace Embrace and Good Sport. I took ALOT of pictures of my favourite looks, so I hope you enjoy this mini mid-week post! There is one more post coming soon with what I got from the various shops!






















I had really good seats for the show and was really impressed with everything from the champagne on arrival to the kinder bueno when departing!

Follow me on Twitter- @bellamomentox
xoxox

2 comments

  1. Wow you really had good seats for the show. Great pics. The dresses and outfits were quite pretty. I actually liked most of them and fashion is not my forte lol. Cute blog design btw!

    http://gizzlemizzle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i had excellent seats! I was second row right by the entrance. Thankyou very much, I designed it all myself! xxx

      Delete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox