Blogmas day 4!

20 days till christmas! I am so excited that all of my favourite christmas films have come out and the festive candles have been burning for days now! I thought that I would share with you some of my christmas favourites! Let me know what your favourites are in the comments as I am always open for christmas movie suggestions!

1. Movies
This year I have been watching a newer christmas film called 'Arthur Christmas' which has slowly and surely become this years favourite! The grinch and Elf are also other favourites!

2. Candles
I have been burning the Yankee candle scent of Red Berry and Cedar, and Copenhagen candle in Vanilla cookie. Both of these have been lit as soon as I have put my pjs on for a chilled out and relaxing evening!

3. Food
As well as the daily advent calendar, mine is minnie mouse this year.. I have been absolutely loving mince pies and gingerbread men! I can't wait to build a gingerbread house this year too!

4. Nail Varnish
I always love a good burgundy or red nail colour for this time of year as it shouts christmas to me! I have also decided to do various designs this year which I am so excited to do!

5. Music
I am still loving all of the classic songs such as Jingle Bells and silent night, But Ariana Grande's new christmas song sounds amazing!


There are just a few of many festive favourites that I am loving this season! Let me know what some of yours are in the comments and leave your Blogmas links!

Happy Christmas!
xoxox

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox