Blogmas day 24!

It is officially christmas eve! I can't believe how quickly december has gone already. I am soooooo excited for tomorrow and as I post this I am getting ready to go to a carol concert with my family which we go to every year. I am not sure what time I am going to be able to post tomorrow as I will be spending it with my family so the last blogmas post may be on thursday!

Today I wanted to share with you all my gingerbread house that I made with my brother. We are really happy with it. This is the first time that we made one of these so were unsure how to cook it. We are over the moon with our first ever attempt though! It was a joint effort (Although I did most of the icing). Let me know if you make gingerbread houses traditionally?










Hope you all have a lovely christmas! 
xoxox

2 comments

  1. Lovely post :) following you :) pls follow back
    Enjoyed reading the Posts
    new blog post up : http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2013/12/claree-neem-face-wash.html
    Enter to win *international*
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2013/12/dressale-international-giveaway-win.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, that ginger bread house looks adorable!!:D

    Cute! I love your coat! :D

    I'm writing a blog about my life as a foreigner in Madrid, Spain and lots of other things about my life, and it would be nice if you could go have a look at it and leave me your opinion :) Thanks and good luck with your blog :)

    http://journeyofalonelybird.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox