Blogmas day 22!

Technically we are now on the run up to christmas, 3 DAYS TO GO! Seeing as this week is going to be super super busy, I decided to have a chill out day today wrapping up presents and watching christmas movies. I thought I would share a few different ways that I have wrapped up some of my families presents. It is nothing to over the top but I think a little thought goes a long way! 

This year something I have been obsessed with is ribbon and little cards so everyone knows who's present is for who. We also haven't gone for a theme so use any paper we have got, I like this mismatched way of wrapping them up!.




Happy Christmas!
xoxox

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox