Blogmas day 2!

One of my favourite things to do ever is painting my nails..yes I am aware how sad that sounds! Seeing as christmas is now officially just round the corner I have decided to start putting together some subtle festive nail designs. This is what I am currently wearing on my nails and is slowly becoming one of my favourite. I got the inspiration to do this over on Pinterest and fell in love with it! I love the Candy Cane theme and I feel I can get away with wearing this design so early on in the christmas season!




The nail varnish I used was Barry M Gel shine in Blood Orange, Collection 2000 French White, Art Deco LA Colour in Red and Silver Glitter. Finally I used a top coat of LA Colours in Voltage.


Hope you enjoyed this post! 
xoxox

1 comment

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox