Monday, 16 December 2013

Blogmas day 16!

Over the weekend my mum wanted me to do her nails for her christmas party at work. So of course being the loving daughter agreed to this. I decided to go with a theme that I did the other monday which you can read here X

I was also excited to try out one of the water decals. If you would like to see a tutorial or review on these let me know as they are quite complicated to explain in full without showing you the process! I went for the middle finger as the image finger purely because I didn't want the stripes of the candy cane to be too over the top.

I really enjoyed doing this design and can't wait to use more of these water decals! To create the straight red lines I used a red striper from La Colours. I also used a silver striper from La Colours also. I used a white collection 2000 varnish and my Kate Spade limited edition Nails inc polish. I then sealed my design with a La colours quick dry topcoat.

Let me know what you think and leave your urls below for me to check out!
xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Cute nails! So fun and festive!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Its amazing how something so small can make a difference to the festiveness of an outfit!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely manicure! Perfect for the Christmas Holidays!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was perfect too! Thankyou for the kind comment xx

      Delete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox

UA-50007003-1