Blogmas day 15!

I have been trying to come up with some little festive ideas for christmas presents for people and came across this idea on pinterest. 


I thought that this would be such a cute little stocking idea. It is so easy to put together and you can glam it up as much as you would like. I am going to make this for my auntie. You could even add in a little nail file and cotton wall buds and nail varnish remover. Neutral colours are always a good way to go in terms of colour, as you don't want to buy a colour for one particular season! (Somebodys' favourite colour is also a way to go!) 

Let me know what you think of this idea and whether you are going to do it?

xoxox

1 comment

  1. This is cute and would make such a great stocking gift!

    http://allthingsglitterandbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox