Blogmas day 14!


In true grinch fashion... 11 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS! This year I have seemed to find my love for christmas all over again. Who am I kidding I have loved christmas every year, although I did used to hate the idea of someone coming into the house in the middle of the night and when you think about it it is a weird concept! I have seen so many different people doing various countdowns and Blogmas posts. I love how everybody has embraced the task of posting daily and I for one will appreciate people who post on a more than weekly basis more now!
For todays post I thought I would do my own little countdown of the 11 things that I am looking forward to from now till christmas eve! Hope you are all well and as always post your blog urls in the comments for me to check out!

1. My brother is coming home from university!
2. Making a gingerbread house for the first time!
3. Finally having a break from university work!
4. Going to the pantomime with all of my cousins!
5. Wrapping up all the christmas presents!
6. Going for a final christmas shop with my auntie!
7. Spending some long overdue quality time with my mum!
8. Going to the carol service with my baby cousins!
9. Making some presents for people!
10.Having my nails done for christmas day!
11.Going to winter wonderland with my family in London!

What are some things you are looking forward to from now till christmas?

Happy Christmas!
xoxo

2 comments

  1. What a nice post! There are so many things that I'm looking forward too. One of them is that I will bake Christmas cookies with my mom tomorrow.

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post! I am looking forward to spending time with my family from out of town! And London looks so gorgeous at this time of year--I'm from the US and am planning on studying abroad next spring! I can't wait! I would love to see pictures! :)

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox