Blogmas day 13!

I know I have started most posts with 'I can't believe that it is day 'blah blah' already' BUT I really can not believe it! I must admit though that I completely underestimated the effort that goes into posting each day. I am struggling and it is only day 13! Today I finished University for this year so hopefully I am going to have more time to work on proper posts.

In todays post I thought I would share some of my favourite christmas songs! I am sure some of them you will recognise. Hope you have a lovely day!

Let it snow!

White Christmas!

Santa Claus is coming to town

FairyTale of New York! 
wish you a merry christmas!



What are some of your favourite christmas songs? 

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox