The sunshine award!



The idea behind the sunshine award is to tag and support peoples blow on tumblr that you really appreciate and inspire you. The award is also aimed to make somebody's day by tagging them. I was tagged by the lovely Amelie so please make sure you go over and check out her blog as it is such a lovely read!


The rules: 
Post 11 random facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers
Write 11 questions for them 
Finally let them know you have nominated them on their blog


11 facts about me:

1. Christmas is my favourite time of the year!
2. I am rubbish at cooking, but alright at baking.
3. I am rubbish at making decisions
4. Linking closely to the fact above, I talk myself out of decisions very easily. 
5. Disneyland is my favourite place in the world!
6. I have dreams of doing something in the fashion industry. 
7. My dream place to visit is New york.
8. I am addicted to shopping and spend far to much money on things I don't need.
9. I am a very tidy person when producing uni work, but my bedroom is a complete mess!
10. I am a very shy person but am beginning to come out of my shell thanks to blogging. 
11. I am learning to drive and have just bought my first car! 

Amelie's questions:

  1. What is your favorite colour? Pink! 
  2. Why did you start blogging? I had been thinking about doing it for ages and once starting university decided to give it a go. Its a way for me to express my opinions and views that I find hard to do in person as I am quite shy.
  3. What is your favorite quote? 'Shoot for the stars because if you miss you will land within the stars'
  4. What is your favorite makeup brand? Either MAC or Maybelline.
  5. What is your favorite TV show? Keeping up with the Kardashians! 
  6. What is your favorite Christmas tradition? We get the tree on the first saturday in December. We also don't go downstairs into the front room without everyone being ready. 
  7. What is your most favorite thing to eat? Mushroom Risotto!
  8. If you could go to any place in the world, where would it be? New York!
  9. What is your favorite season? Winter!
  10. If you could be any superhero what would it be? The Batmannnnnn...(or women)
  11. What is your favorite type of makeup? Lipstick/gloss

I nominate:



My Questions
1. What is your favourite thing to do to get yourself ready for christmas?
2. When do you do your christmas shopping? 
3. What is your favourite memory?
4. What is your go to makeup look?
5. What is your favourite film?
6. What is your guilty pleasure television programme?
7. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
8. What is your favourite colour?
9. What is your favourite food?
10. What is your favourite quote?
11. What is your favourite day of the week?

xoxox


1 comment

  1. Hi Francesca, Eventually completed my questions for The Sunshine Award, check them out @

    Linzylabellevie

    Thank you again for the nomination x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox