Sunday, 8 September 2013

Style Crush

I have a small confession to make... I have a style crush on Mollie King from the saturdays. I am not quite sure where this 'crush' came from but it has been an ongoing thing for a while now!

For some reason Mollie always seems to be able to look stylish and gorgeous in casual as well as fully dressed up for an evening event.

This photo shows one of Mollie's key trends which is her brown handbag. I have also noticed that she wears the belt over the cardigan/blazer over dresses too.


This look is so classy yet fun! I love the way she tries to mix these two elements within her style. 

This may be my favourite outfit of mollies that she has worn recently. she looks so casual yet smart. I would love to get my hands on those shorts!

Let me know who your style crush is/are! 
xo



6 comments:

  1. Totally understand you! Her style is so perfect and she looks gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Just Love her style so much! I'm always trying to recreate her outfits! x

      Delete
  2. she definitely has great style! shes a sweetie.

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox

UA-50007003-1